How do I clean or look after my leather sofa?
Looking after your leather will ensure a long and lustrous life. You can purchase specialist La-Z-Boy leather care kits from us by contacting email@example.com with your contact details.
The following information should help you make the most of your leather furniture.
- Leather is naturally inclined to stretch and will show as creasing to cushion tops. On deep buttoned furniture, this can lead to opening of pleats. This is normal for this type of upholstery.
- Natural marks are not faults – they are features of genuine leather.
- Keep leather dust-free by wiping regularly with a soft cloth or duster.
- If soiled, wipe gently with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Leather care kits are available for your La-Z-Boy furniture. How often you need to use them will depend on your lifestyle.
- Furniture kept in an especially dry place, such as by a radiator, may benefit from conditioning with a proprietary hide food. Once a year should be sufficient.
- NEVER use spray polish or other chemical-based products, saddle soap or abrasive cleaners on your leather furniture.
Find out more about natural leather characteristics.